martes, 24 de julio de 2012

TLP 2K12

The Tenerife LAN Party 2k12 is over but I get my target:

Luis Royo came to Tenerife Island.
I have every book they sell with his works. He signed a poster for me and hundreds of people and what is more important than a signature on a paper, he offered a quite good conference about what he does for a living. I'm delighted with the experience and wishing to repeat next year.
I have also to mention because he completely deserves that David López,

The brand new penciller from X-Men was also between us, I enjoyed his master class a lot. Thank you both for coming to this forsaken place 1300 km. far away from mainland Spain.

These were the winners of the cosplay contest:
what a beautiful black widow, don't you agree?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario