jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Who am I?

Contact me at franciscofumero@hotmail.com

Who am I ? Basically I’m a fan of comics. An american comic spanish fan since I was 4 years old. I used to hold comics between my hands before I can read and I have always dreamed of becoming a comic Artist. But… Well… now I’m nearly 37 years old, I didn’t become any artist and of course I hate my job so that’s why I’m here. I want to show, share, sell [why not?] my drawings.

This blog is intended to serve as a promotional platform as from today I will sell on EBAY all my drawings,paintings,etc so here I'm going to show creation process, comments, interesting stuff...
 if my works could be interesting for anyone.

I'm spanish and I've learned english as a second language so I apologize in advance for all the mistakes I will make.
                                                         Thanks for watching!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario